Sixty-Six: Coming November 2 to Amazon and Other Online Retailers

Sixty-Six: Coming November 2 to Amazon and Other Online Retailers
Click the banner for ARC sign up!

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Maladaptive featured in The Indie Book Fair August Issue!

 A really cool thing happened. I meant to post about this much earlier, like right when it happened in the first week of August, but it kind of got away from me. 

A group of amazingly wonderful indie book supporters started something called The Indie Book Fair - it's a monthly newsletter nostalgically styled after those book fair magazines you'd get back in public school! The idea is so rad and I wanted to be a part of it, so on a lark I applied to get featured as a hidden gem in their second-ever issue in August. They vet all submissions for quality so that they can stand behind the books they feature.

And well... Maladaptive passed their vetting process! Look how pretty:


The Instagram account had some lovely things to say, and honestly, I think this has been the most excited I've felt since Maladaptive was released!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Instagram